2021 Annual Meeting
The annual meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, at South Bend Township Hall, 306 McKinzie St South, Mankato MN at 7:00PM.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, South Bend Township will be simultaneously holding the meeting virtually via ZOOM. The meeting ID and passcode are listed below. The passcode is case sensitive. If you have any additional questions about the meeting, please email email@example.com.
Meeting ID: 736 888 3356
Meeting Passcode: PYFDAK
In case of inclement weather, the Election and Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 16, 2021.
Public Works Manager
South Bend Township is looking for a new Public Works Manager. This position performs a wide range of moderately complex repair, construction and public works maintenance activities requiring operation of various types of heavy and light equipment and hand tools. This position provides maintenance services in streets, water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer and buildings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid MN Class B Driver’s License.
- Must live within a 30-minute travel time of the South Bend Town Hall.
- Satisfactory results from drug test, physical examination, motor vehicle records check, and criminal background investigation.
You will need to complete a South Bend Township Employment Application.
South Bend Township does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, activities or services.
FIRST REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BEGIN FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT 4:00 PM; POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Town Board will be adopting a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. As part of that plan, we must limit the number of people that can be in the Town Hall, including for Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings. The Board Meetings will now be accessible via ZOOM. Please email the Clerk/Treasurer for the new links.
South Bend Fire Department is accepting new members
- March 2, 2021 Regular Meeting
- March 9, 2021 Annual Meeting
- March 16, 2021 Regular Meeting
- April 6, 2021 Regular Meeting
- April 20, 2021 Regular Meeting
- May 4, 2021 Regular Meeting
- May 18, 2021 Regular Meeting
- June 1, 2021 Regular Meeting
- June 15, 2021 Regular Meeting
- July 6, 2021 Regular Meeting
- July 20, 2021 Regular Meeting
- August 3, 2021 Regular Meeting
- August 17, 2021 Regular Meeting
- September 7, 2021 Regular Meeting
- September 21, 2021 Regular Meeting
- October 5, 2021 Regular Meeting
- October 19, 2021 Regular Meeting
- November 9, 2021 Regular Meeting
- November 23, 2021 Regular Meeting
- December 7, 2021 Regular Meeting
- December 21, 2021 Regular Meeting
All meetings are at 6:30 p.m. at the South Bend Town Hall, located at 306 S. McKinzie Street. Please contact the Clerk/Treasurer to be put on the agenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
There may also be a quorum of the Board at the following meetings:
- Monthly Fire Department Meetings, the third Wednesday of the month
- Blue Earth County Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment, the first Wednesday of the month