South Bend Safe Routes Pop Ups
Representatives from South Bend Township, Blue Earth County, MAPO, and Bolton & Menk will be present at the Clark gas station, 101 S. Hawley Street, from 2:30pm to 3:30pm on Saturday, September 24, 2022, to gather community input regarding safe biking and walking routes along County Road 33 and County Road 69.
The group will then move to the Minneopa Golf Course near the food truck to gather more input from 4:15pm to 5:15pm.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Town Board will be adopting a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. As part of that plan, we must limit the number of people that can be in the Town Hall, including for Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings. The Board Meetings will now be accessible via ZOOM. Please email the Clerk/Treasurer for the new links.
South Bend Fire Department is accepting new members
Please contact for more information and application from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- October 4, 2022 Regular Meeting
- October 18, 2022 Regular Meeting
- November 1, 2022 Regular Meeting
- November 15, 2022 Regular Meeting
- December 6, 2022 Regular Meeting
- December 20, 2022 Regular Meeting
All meetings are at 6:30 p.m. at the South Bend Town Hall, located at 306 S. McKinzie Street. Please contact the Clerk/Treasurer to be put on the agenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
There may also be a quorum of the Board at the following meetings:
- Monthly Fire Department Meetings, the third Wednesday of the month
- Blue Earth County Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment, the first Wednesday of the month